Here's what you need to ask yourself before you start an Automotive Business. After 15 years of experience these are the things I found to be the fundamental issues to start!
I want you to answer these questions (Copy/Paste them) and email me the answers, VIK@RDBLA.com.
- Are you passionate about cars?
- Are you passionate about business?
- Are you Lazy? Can you be at work many hours a day?
- Do you easily give up when money is scarce?
- Do you have knowledge or experience with cars, if so how much?
- Can you deal with real customers on a daily basis?
- Do you have a temper when dealing with issues/problems?
- Have any money to start, if so how much?
- Access to a Loan, if so how much?
- Have a location planned out? Lease terms? Explain Location.
- Partners or alone?
- Any employees already in mind or no?
- Are you going to be working on the cars yourself?
- Are you good with Social Media? If so, what's your socials?
- Mechanic shop, Body Shop, Wrap Shop or Custom Shop?